- Practical Information
- About MS TCDC
Monitoring and Evaluation
Participants will have improved competencies in: developing logframes; designing M&E system; developing tools for M&E data collection; conducting M&E exercises; doing qualitative and quantitative data analysis; managing information systems and report writing.
When is the Course
24th February to 14th March
9th to 27th June
6th to24th October
The main objective is to equip participants with skills and knowledge necessary for effective monitoring and evaluation of development work.
• Key concepts and principles of monitoring & evaluation.
• Results management framework and results chain
• Logical framework approach
• Managing the external environment
• Designing and conducting result based monitoring and evaluation
• Analysing qualitative and quantitative data.
• Management Information systems
• Result oriented reporting
Practitioners in: civil society organisations; governmental agencies; United Nations organisations and private sector.
Fee for the Course
Single room US$ 2085 or Shared double US$ 1755